____________________________________
How different would things be if I decided to stay on in Melbourne instead.
Maybe I would not have known certain people,
Might not have change certain things.
What does my heart say?
Facing my 'verdict' of being back in Singapore,
I have long placed all the possible dislikes and hates about Singapore.
And simply accepted the fact I was back.
Thought of Melbourne I left it be when I stepped out of that country.
Did I look back?
Not yet because I knew it was time for me to leave this season.
Yet,
As I bumped into a long ago friend yesterday,
Mentioning about those old times in Melbourne,
My strings were tugged.
Both countries gave me sad memories.
Of course. Singapore gave the worst, because of all the other possible causes.
I do not expect or hope that people would understand this decision back to Singapore.
But the least,
I hope certain few would know the tough decisions made to be where I am now.
If I was given a chance?
I hope I could frequent back to Melbourne.
To just be a face in the crowd.
I miss Me.
I miss Melbourne.